- Annual usage of more than 250,000 kWh - Large-BusinessWISE Program
- Annual usage of less than 250,000 kWh - Small-BusinessWISE Program
The BusinessWISE Terms and Conditions have been updated as of January 2019 and are pending legal review. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, in the meantime, with questions related to the terms and conditions of this program.
CLICK TO: GET STARTED!
Projects must involve a facility improvement that results in a permanent reduction in electrical energy usage (kWh). Any measures installed at a facility must be sustainable and provide 100 percent of the energy benefits as stated in the application for the life of the product. Projects must result in a simple payback period between one and seven years. Projects involving new construction or major renovation must be reviewed by the City's Energy Efficiency Consultant before final construction drawings are issued. Projects must meet all code requirements, lighting projects must beDesign Lights Consortium certified and equipment must be purchased, installed and operating prior to incentive payment. Preference will be given to projects that might not have been performed absent the incentive funding.
Pre-approval applications for proposed Large-BusinessWISE projects will be accepted year-round until funds are exhausted. Large-BusinessWISE projects should complete the PRE-APPROVAL APPLICATION (PDF) and submit the application to email@example.com. Pre-approval applications will be reviewed and incentive amounts verified within a reasonable amount of time. The applicant or applicants will be notified in writing of pre-approval and funding reservation. Large businesses are required to complete a final application within 60 days of project completion. Complete the FINAL APPLICATION (PDF) and submit all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incentives and Incentive Stipulations
- Incentive payments will be limited to $100,000 for each large customer and $10,000 for each small customer per calendar year for lighting measures;
- Incentive funding will not be greater than 50 percent of the project cost;
- Lighting rebates will be determined on a dollar per watt ($/W) reduced basis (three rebate levels include lamp replacement, basic lamp retrofit and integral fixture retrofit or fixture replacement);
- The incentive payment amount is subject to available funding;
- Self-directed projects are paid at 75 percent of the calculated incentive amount;
- Custom rebates are available for large consumers (>250,000 kWh/year);
- See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Lighting Rebate Table:
Lighting Control Rebate Table:
HVAC Rebate Table: