- ADVANCED METERING (information, opting out, contact us)
- UTILITY BILLING (questions regarding a utility bill, setting up or disconnecting service)
- RATES (current electric rates)
- PERMITS/INSPECTIONS (for electrical work)
- NET METERING AGREEMENT
- INTERCONNECTION AGREEMENT
- BUILDING DIVISION SOLAR GUIDE
Meter Base Repair and Rebate Program
Does your meter base need repaired? Please read our INFORMATION SHEET (or view the document below). This document will guide you through repairing a meter base and will answer some frequently asked meter base repair questions. The rebate form may be found HERE. If you have any further questions, please call (614) 901-6700 and ask for the metering department.
Are you interested in installing a GenerLink™ Device on your meter? A GenerLink™ device makes connecting a portable generator easy and safe while providing homeowners the flexibility of using a portable generator to operate virtually any appliance. Once purchased, the City of Westerville will install the device behind your electric meter. For more information, visit www.generlink.com. The City of Westerville GenerLink™ Agreement may be found by clicking HERE.