Calling All Photographers
Submit photos for the 2018 Community Calendar.
Westerville residents and visitors are again invited to participate in the 2018 Community Calendar Photo Contest.
Selected entries will be used in the 2018 Community Calendar, with photo credit attributed to each photographer. The invitation is open to all City of Westerville residents and visitors who are amateur or professional photographers. Submissions will be accepted until Friday, Sept. 8.
Contestants may submit up to three (3) submissions for each of the following categories:
- Environment: Skylines, parks and open spaces in Westerville.
- Architecture: Building designs, cityscapes and notable landmarks in Westerville.
- People: Family, friends at home or at Westerville community events and gatherings.
- Community Life in Westerville: Education, volunteerism, celebrations, arts and culture.
This is not a contest, and no cash or other value rewards are offered. Selected photographers will be notified in October. The calendar will be mailed to homes in Westerville with the Winter Community Recreation Guide in November.
Eligible images from a digital camera or scanned copy must be in either JPEG or PNG digital format at a file size of between 3 megabytes (minimum) and 9 megabytes (maximum) at 300 dpi (dots per inch).
Submit Your Photos by Email
Attach only one (1) image file per email and send to email@example.com.
For each email, contestants must supply all the following information:
- On the email subject line: Calendar Photo Contest [your name]
- In the body of the email, also include:
- First and last name,
- Phone number,
- Street address,
- Date and
- Location of photo.
- Only digital, full-color images sub-mitted in JPEG or PNG formats at 300 dpi (dots per inch) will be accepted.
- As many as twelve (12) photos per entrant may be submitted.
- All entries must be the original work of the submitting photographer.
- Submissions must be subjects in the City of Westerville.
- All submissions become the property of the City of Westerville for use in the annual Community Calendar and associated promotions.
- All photos may be used in City publications, advertising and marketing materials.
- Photos shall not be more than two years old and must not have been altered in any way, other than cropping.
Entries with watermarks or writing on the photo will not be accepted.