Mount Carmel St. Ann’s 4th Fridays are presented by the Westerville Visitors and Convention Bureau (WVCB) April through September
Safety Tip: The Westerville Division of Police (WPD) encourages parents to snap a clear photo of their children as they arrive at the event. Should you become separated, this photo will help WPD officers reunite lost children with their families.
State Street, between East Park and West Home Streets, closes from 5:45-9:15 p.m. to allow more space for attendees. Please note that vehicles left parked along this section of State Street after 5:45 p.m. will be towed. The following additional road closure information take effect at 4 p.m.:
- East Home Street and the parking lots on the northeast and southeast corners of North State and East Home Streets
- East College Avenue from State to Vine Streets
- West College Avenue from State Street to the City Parking Lot
- Winter Street to the parking lot entrance. Access to the Union Savings Bank drive-thru will be maintained via Winter Street
- A barrier allowing local traffic only will be placed on Walnut Street for motorists traveling northbound.
- West Main from State street, to the Middlefield Bank drive-thru. The drive-thru will remain open all evening during all 4th Friday events.
- East Main from State Street to the parking areas behind the Uptown businesses/Haywood Alley.
- East Lincoln Street will be one-way westbound
Parking RestrictionsParking along Vine Street, between Park Street and Old County Line Road, will be prohibited from 4 -10 p.m.
A free shuttle service provided courtesy of the Westerville Senior Center will be available from The Point at Otterbein University, 60 Collegeview Rd., to the WVCB office, 20 W. Main St., continuously from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to accommodate those who are parking further away.