Whether your idea of community involvement is participating in local sporting events, volunteering in a civic group, or just enjoying the many Westerville special events throughout the year, you can be as involved in Westerville as you want to be.
- Neighbor to Neighbor: Why Westerville is Great Video
- Arts & Entertainment Organizations
- Civic Organizations
- Delaware County Poll Workers
- Westerville School District
Additionally, 2-1-1 is a simple, easy-to-remember number to call when you need help or access to human services.
It is a free 24-hour service, immediately forwarding you to a local 211 center, which will then direct your call to the appropriate agency when you need:
- Information about human service agencies
- Mental health resources
- Food and shelter providers
- Child care resources
- Special services for seniors
- Volunteer opportunities
- County and city information
For more information about the 211 center in your area, please visit:
HandsOn Central Ohio
HelpLine of Delaware and Morrow Counties, Inc.