The City has introduced a number of free access points and drive-up Wi-Fi zones powered by the WēConnect Data Center and Fiber Network’s more than 45 miles of high-speed fiber. Each location is served with 1 Gig of bandwidth, meaning students and anyone else can have access to high-speed internet from these locations. Access the map.
Currently, the City offers eight locations in the Uptown Westerville area seven days a week, from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- City building parking lot at 64 E. Walnut St.
- Westerville Public Library Parking Lot (126 S. State St.)
- Intersection of South State and West Park Streets Westerville City Hall (21 S. State St.)
- Intersection of North State Street and West College Avenue
- Intersection of North State and West Main Streets
Once at an access point or drive-up Wi-Fi zone, connect your mobile device to the network (SSID) called “WeConnect.” In addition to the new drive-up locations, access to free Wi-Fi is provided at every City facility, including the Westerville Community Center, Highland Park Aquatic Center, City Hall and the City building at 64 E. Walnut St.
Businesses interested in establishing or sponsoring WēConnect Wi-Fi access can contact Brian Gorenflo, WēConnect General Manager, by email at WiFi@weconnectdatacenter.com or phone at (614) 901-6829 to get started.
Are you a business owner interested in connecting to the WeConnect Fiber Network? Fill out the Fiber Interest Form.
Learn more about the WēConnect Data Center at www.weconnectdatacenter.com.