Tree Line USA
The City of Westerville Electric Division is being recognized as a 2020 Tree Line USA ® by the Arbor Day Foundation. The honor is bestowed upon utilities that deliver safe and reliable electric services while “maintaining healthy community forests.” Read more from the Arbor Day Foundation.
Tree Line USA honorees must meet five program standards:
1. Follow industry standards for tree care
2. Participate annually in best practices training
3. Sponsor public education programming and tree-planting opportunities
4. Conduct an energy conservation program focusing on trees
5. Participate in an Arbor Day celebration
Westerville’s crews work to the highest standards as outlined by the American National Standards Institute. They are lead by an International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist / Utility Specialist.
Learn more about the Westerville Electric Division arborists.