Magical Midnight Madness
- Date: 10/25/2019 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Visit Uptown Westerville on Friday, Oct. 25 for a magic-filled night of free fun during Uptown Westerville Inc's Midnight Madness beginning at 6 p.m. Dress as your favorite witch or wizard (or any other costume of your choice) and visit the Uptown Merchants for in-store trick-or-treating. Other fun activities will be held as well, including butterbeer tastings on the City Hall courtyard (21 S. State St.), carriage rides along State Street, a "Thriller" flash mob, Zombie Zumba and much more.
Then, head over to the Westerville Public Library (126 S. State St.) where fun with "Wizards and Wands" continues. The library transforms into a wizarding world from 5-9 p.m. with interactive experiences like meeting live animals, participating in science experiments, art and technology demonstrations and more.
State Street, between East Park and West Home Streets, closes from 5:30-9:15 p.m. to allow more space for attendees. Please note that vehicles left parked along this section of State Street after 5:30 p.m. will be towed. The following additional road closure information take effect at 4 p.m.:
- East Home Street and the parking lots on the northeast and southeast corners of North State and East Home Streets
- East College Avenue from State to Vine Streets
- West College Avenue from State Street to the City Parking Lot
- Winter Street to the parking lot entrance. Access to the Union Savings Bank drive-thru will be maintained via Winter Street
- A barrier allowing local traffic only will be placed on Walnut Street for motorists traveling northbound.
- West Main from State street, to the Middlefield Bank drive-thru. The drive-thru will remain open all evening during all 4th Friday events.
- East Main from State Street to the parking areas behind the Uptown businesses/Haywood Alley.
- East Lincoln Street will be one-way westbound